Montessori Curriculum is followed for Classes Prekg to III.
Children are our focus…..
We offer a truly unique educational experience for children from preprimary to class 3 (ages 2 ½ to 9) through the Montessori methodology where children know how to think and who are able to make a difference by discovering and pursuing their own productive place in the global community .
The Montessori Curriculum at Tiny Tots promotes the “WHOLE CHILD.” The goal is to help a child reach full potential in all areas of life. Class activities foster the development of social skills, emotional growth, spirituality, and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation.
The Montessori Program has tremendous breadth and depth and comprises of 6 different areas
1. Exercises of practical life which help in fine and gross motor development.
2. The scientifically designed sensorial materials help the children to learn through their senses
3. Language reading and writing activities (English,Tamil,Hindi), enrich the vocabulary and assist in language development.
4. The numerical and arithmetic activities form the mathematical mind.
5. Culture helps them to experience and gain knowledge of the physical, social and political features of the world through the Sciences (Earth science, astronomy, botany, zoology and anatomy), Cultural (geography), Art, Music and Physical Education.
6. Lessons in grace and courtesy for social development and to assist children with emotional development.
In order to achieve this all round development, ideal Montessori environments are created which allows children to work individually or in small groups to initiate, experiment and progress their own education.
This environment coupled with an individualized education plan for each student, individualized lesson that all contain a visual, auditory and kinesthetic components, ideal student to teacher ratios ( 20:1), amazing Montessori Materials and highly-trained staff make Kamala Niketan Montessori School the obvious choice for any family that values quality education.